Sunday 20 January 2013

Banana Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins

Since I work full time the only time I have to cook or bake is usually during the weekend, where the Nigella inside of me rear it's cooking head. I enjoy doing it to me it's a hobby, time where I de-stress although some might not agree with me. I get my inspirations from cooking shows, magazine, cook books and even from family or friends who have tried recipes that looks really good.

Initially I wanted to make a banana bread which was posted on my cousin's facebook page but after clicking on the link I discovered there were other delicious easy recipes and decided to try this one instead. I got this recipe from Rachel's Ray website really easy one bowl dump all ingredients in, mix and bake.

It taste really good, I could not wait to try it as soon as I took it out of the oven, the whiff of banana emitting from the oven has such a comforting feel to it. I will definitely be trying other recipes from her website, look out for them. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy another muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment