Friday 23 August 2013

Super Fudgy Brownies

I just bought a huge bag of Lindt dark chocolate chip which was on discount and was dying to make something cholatey and decadent with it. I've been craving for brownies, those fudgy wudgy kind that you get from Mrs Fields. After entering a few search words on the computer I got a whole list of recipes and there was one that particularly appealed to me from Got Chocolate and it did not require any effort at all which suited me perfectly well. 




INGREDIENTS:

6 oz. unsweetened baking Chocolate squares
1 cup salted butter, softened
4 large eggs
2 cups white sugar
1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet Chocolate Chips

DIRECTIONS:

Melt unsweetened baking chocolate and butter over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until almost melted. Remove from heat and stir until completely melted. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until light yellow in color, approx. 5 minutes. Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
Add vanilla and melted chocolate to the egg and sugar mixture. Mix until smooth, then add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Pour batter into greased 9" x 13" baking pan. 8" X 8" pan will work too, but may need to bake longer. Smooth with a spatula. Sprinkles chocolate chips on top.
Bake on the center rack at 300* F for 45-55 minutes. A clean toothpick placed in the center of the brownies indicates they are done. Do not overbake.
Cool to room temperature, cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into 2" squares and serve chilled.



The moment I took the brownie out of the oven me and my little girl was eager to get right into the business of tasting it. We cut it up straight away while it was still piping hot and had a bite of the delectable gooey chocolate. The brownie was so moist it just melts in your mouth with each chocolate goodness in every bite. I must say I'll never try another brownie recipe ever as this is going to be my all time favourite. 




No comments:

Post a Comment